Gave this 3 stars for several reasons.
1. Full price book. And it's so small and most of this stuff (not the novellas) have been in the back of my PJO books.
2. For novellas in the middle of a series, this was highly... basic. Like there was a lot of things that's explained over and over again in the series. Do not need to describe and discuss it again in the novellas. Yes, Perce. We know you can control the water. That's why we're reading this.
3. Not very good narrative compared to the rest of the books in the series. Very basic and with little use of "colouring" words.
4. Liked being back in Percy's world, if only for a moment
5. I needed some more personality from Nico in the last one.