I'm flying through these books like there's no tomorrow! It was so interesting to see the seven of them together, and to see how they work together now they're all in the same place. Thoughts:
1. Do I smell love triangle? Please don't.
2. Jason and Percy are amazing, and their little jealousy is so adorable.
3. I feel like the whole concept should start to get a little repetitive, but it doesn't. I love this series soo much.
4. I want to know more about Jason pre-the lost hero. Could we get like a short story?
5. ALL THIS PAST AND PRESENT STUFF IS MAKING ME DIZZY.
7. I honestly ship Leo and Hazel so much more than Hazel and Frank tbh.
8. Poor Frank must feel like a tool about 90% of the time
9. The uselessness of Jason and Percy is perf by the way.
I love this series so much tbh I don't know what to do when I finish Blood of Olympus