4,5 stars, really, because the beginning was a bit slow. Might have something to do with all new characters and all new settings. Just going to sum this up real quickly.
3. Managed to start with the same premise as the previous book without it getting repetitive.
4. A bit slow to read Hazel and Frank in the beginning, but it evened out towards the second quarter of the book.
5. Percy in third person? Def. weird.
6. I WAS SO EXCITED TOWARDS THE END I WAS LITERALLY SQUEALING my cats ran away
7. Sixty pages left and I was like WHAAT HOW WHAT