I'm not going to review this, I'm just going to quickly sum up some thoughts regarding it.
- Short, quick stories. Took me just a few hours to read.
- Not a fan of the re-tellings of the "badguys". I found them quite boring and uninteresting.
- I kept imagining Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock. (Never seen the Cumberbatch-editions, and I'm glad I haven't)
- However. As Watson I imagined Enjolras from Les Misérables. What.
- Quite a few mini-plotholes, but nothing I got too upset about.
Three stars, because even though it's a solid good book, it's not the best classic I've read. Not to compare, but I compare.