I'm just going to sum this up real quick, because I'll be reviewing this on my blog at some point in the future hopefully, most likely
1. It's a bit weird to read a Rick Riordan book without first person narrative, but I liked how he switched the narrative every couple of chapters. It kept the story interesting, and he ended every narrative on a sort-of-cliffhanger.
2. Jason and Piper are 5/5 characters, Leo is 4.5/5 (he needs to work on his insecurities.)
3. Missed a few of the old characters Percy...NICO
4. Drew pissed me off 100%, and I found her to be a very archetypical character that I easily could have gone without. She didn't really have a huge plot-point, she was just there
to annoy. At least Clarisse as the enemy effed some shit up. Hopefully Drew plays a bigger role in the future.
5. At first I was like. What's up with all these kids being like special-snowflake versions of their demigod sisters/brothers, but then I was like. ah. Now I get it. Strenght.
6. PERCY AND ANNABETH BETTER BE TWO OF THE OTHER SEVEN!!!!!